5-Day Protecting AT RISK Personnel – Executive Protection Course
Cost – $997 per person
The threat of violence is forcing private and public organizations to upgrade security.
This course provides the knowledge to assess risk potential and build a plan to provide the appropriate level of security.
Topics include providing protection services at a facility, moving between facilities while traveling and security at a hotel or home. Training includes drills focusing on time-compressed decisions during force-on-force engagements. Drills are followed with video reviews.
Who Should Attend?
- Police officers responsible for providing any type of protection services
- Tactical team members that may be required to provide high- or low-profile security
- Plainclothes officers involved in assessment, investigation and assistance with threats to facilities as well as personnel
- Private security officers responsible for providing security for principals in the workplace
- Advance work and the importance of a proper advance review
- Threat assessment
- Recognizing traits of suspicious behavior
- Recognizing traits of armed individuals
- O.O.D.A. Cycle
- A Prevailing mindset
- Awareness priority matrix
- Selection of detail personnel
- The protection detail and assignments
- Individual team member responsibilities
- Levels of protection
- Foot escort formations
- Foot escort counter-ambush tactics
- Platform protection
- Vehicle escort
- Vehicle entry and exit
- Attack countermeasures
- Site surveys
- Waist-type holster
- Comfortable clothing for practical exercises
- An outer garment to conceal firearm (sport coat, vest, or jacket)
- Eye, ear, groin, and neck protection, gloves
- Chest protection for women