Roundup of Active Shooter Statistics
Key documents from government agencies and researchers to aid understanding of the risks of workplace and public violence.
Sometimes it’s hard to separate fact from fiction in the media storm that follows shooting events. Here is a repository of public reports that document the threat of active shooters, workplace violence and mass attacks. Please Contact Us if we can be of service.
- Protecting America’s Schools: A U.S. Secret Service Analysis of Targeted School Violence (2019)
- U.S. Secret Service, “Mass Attacks in Public Spaces – 2018”
- FBI: Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2018
- FBI: Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017
- FBI: Active Shooter Incidents in the United States from 2000-2017
- Carl Chinn: Deadly Force Incidents at Faith-Based Organizations (though 2017)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Fatal Occupational Injuries 2011-17