Active Shooter Preparedness System
Get Instant Access To Our
FREE Online Demo
The PREVAIL Active Shooter System
Through the reality of the events will learn what not to do by seeing the common and deadly mistakes victims often make that lead to loss of life. Then they will see and learn what they can do to PREVAIL in an active shooter scenario.
Your team will learn the simple, principle-based, practical responses to an armed attacker in a workplace or public setting. Using Strategos International’s acclaimed 3 OUT Approach of (Lock Out, Get Out, Take Out).
In addition, PREVAIL!TM can help your organization comply with OSHA’s General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1), requiring employers to provide their employees with a place of employment that “is free from recognizable hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious harm to employees.”
Sollah Interactive, a leader in eLearning commissioned the expertise of Vaughn Baker and Mark Warren of Strategos International in creating the most realistic and informative active shooter training available on the market today.
To Help You Customize Your PREVAIL Experience,
We Offer These Additional Add Ons.
- This add on module informs, educates and encourages managers to discuss potential scenarios and options within their teams as well as discuss their roles and responsibilities before, during and after the event.
- Information includes developing short scenarios or tabletop exercises to facilitate discussion on the active shooter and intruder response topic. Additionally discussions regarding identifying LOCK OUT strategies and GET OUT locations in relation to their respective work environments are discussed. TAKE OUT options & strategies based on non-permissive work environments are also discussed for the manager or supervisor to share with persons they are responsible to lead in the event of a crisis.
- Strategos will come on-site and conduct an Intruder Focused Physical Security Site Assessment. This service also includes a “Findings and Recommendations” report that would cover, access control, visitor management, credential management, safe room identification via electronic floor plans (if available), high risk terminations processes, workplace violence program review.
- Help you develop an intruder response policy
- Run your team through a
2 hourtraining session applying the skills they have learned
- And help you develop a workplace violence program
- Train your team to be facilitators with this on-site 2-day experience.
- Day 1 – takes the participant through classroom lecture on intruder response topics such as history, demographics, behavioral pre-cursors, attacker psychology
mindset as well as preparedness and our acclaimed “3 OUT” intruder response model. and
- Day 2 – Each participant will practice the “
LOCK OUT” principles and techniques that they learned on Day #1. Participants will take turns leading small groups through response scenarios where they will have the opportunity to practice command communication to others. The second half of Day #2 all participants will take both written and practical test certifying them as PREVAIL facilitators for your organization.