A practical, biblical guide for protecting your congregation in uncertain times.Attacks on churches are on the rise. Yet the temptation is to think that it can’t or won’t happen in our city or congregation. The Church Security Handbook takes a practical, biblical approach to answering critical questions about security including:
- What are the odds of an attack on my church?
- Does church security indicate a lack of faith in God?
- How can we have a security team without a “fortress mentality”?
- Does a security team have to be armed?
- How do we select and train our team?