Strategies Of Low Light Engagement
There is no live fire in this training.
Strategies of Low Light Engagement
Upon completion of this intensive 2-day course, participants will be able to effectively clear and defend a building or room using low light tactics.
We teach principles and techniques for prevailing in the realm of conflict. This is not a flashlight shooting techniques course. Developed over 20-years of interaction with military units (including special forces), federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, this groundbreaking course equips operators with the foundational precepts of both day and night confrontations.
We do not focus on final outcomes, but address the underlying processes that will determine the conclusion of any given conflict.
We present and test:
• The core principles of low light CQB (close-quarter battles) and low light CQC (close-quarters combat) and conflict resolution
• Individual bio-mechanics
• Effective communication
• Leveraging available equipment
Commonly-taught technique-based approaches are simply not sufficient. We teach operators to implement flexible, fluid, flowing and unpredictable (difficult for the adversary to read) responses in dynamic environments. The cornerstone to all reasonable action is possessing the ability to harness the full potential of the conscious and subconscious decision-making processes while under duress.
Students leave this course with a practical understanding of a time-tested sequential model for operating in the midst of discord. Participants are challenged mentally and physically to solve a multitude of problems with an adaptive learning-based philosophy. Participants are encouraged to experiment and take the initial concepts presented and adapt them as necessary in a myriad of force-on-force drills and scenarios. These exercises are carefully analyzed using infrared digital video playback. This course leads the way in reduced-light environments training. There will be no live fire in this training.
Excellent handgun skills
This 2-day course will cover:
• Solo Drilling and Pair Drilling
• O.O.D.A. Cycle
• Correct Use of Lighting Tools
• Functioning Under Duress
• Searching Techniques
• Proper Movement, effective use of Cover and Concealment – (Solo, Pairs)
• Control Concepts Utilizing a Flashlight
• Illumination Tool and Related Equipment Recommendations
• Choice of BDUs/Sweats/Overalls/Flight Suit
• Eye, Ear, Groin and Neck Protection, Gloves
• Chest Protection for Women
• Liquids (Water, Gatorade, etc.)