5-Day Train the Trainer Certification Course
***This course is MO P.O.S.T. Certified***
This 5-Day course is intended to train and certify successful law enforcement/security participants on the proper instruction, delivery and consultation of security and intruder prevention & response strategies for school personnel within their respective jurisdictions and communities. All successful participants of this course will be certified for 2 years to teach the below acclaimed courses that Strategos staff has instructed over 15,000 school personnel since 2007 on the below listed topics. Course will provide the successful participant with the knowledge, delivery skills and tools to deliver the same high quality doctrine to school personnel within their respective communities. Both the 4 hr. and the 8 hr. “Intruder Response for School Personnel” courses have been MO P.O.S.T. certified and these are the same course material that Strategos delivered when fulfilling a Missouri Dept. of Homeland Security contract from 2009 to 2013. These courses were the highest rated student evaluated courses that MO DHS has ever conducted scoring over 4.91 out of 5 in all four evaluation categories.
This course will provide the successful participant/trainer instruction and support tools to allow them to deliver the following services to school personnel within their respective jurisdictions and communities. For a complete description of each of the below topics that the successful participant/trainer will certified to teach and provide services to please visit URL below.
- 4 or 8-hr. “Intruder Response for School Personnel” Course –http://intruderresponse.com/courses/school-intruder-response-course/school-active-shooter-intruder-response-4-or-8-hrs/
- 2 hr. “Parent’s & Community’s Role to the Threat of School Active Shooters” – http://intruderresponse.com/courses/school-intruder-response-course/306-2/
- “School Physical Security Audits, Assessments & Site Surveys” –http://intruderresponse.com/courses/school-intruder-response-course/school-physical-security-auditssite-surveys/
All successful participant/trainers will receive the below tools to allow them to deliver the above courses and services to school organizations and personnel within their respective jurisdictions and communities.
- Instructor Handbook w/ Lesson Plans, Bibliography & Source Documents
- 3 – PowerPoint Presentations in Electronic Format on Jump Drive
o 4 hr. Intruder Response for School Personnel PPT
o 8 hr. Intruder Response for School Personnel PPT
o 2 hr. Parent’s & Community’s Role to the Threat of School Active Shooters PPT
- Support Videos for PowerPoint Presentations in electronic format on jump drive
- Student Handout for “School Intruder Response” courses in electronic PDF format on jump drive
Sgt. James Tonn
Email: [email protected]