Make sure you have the necessary equipment listed for training. Backup firearms are recommended in case of failure or breakage. We cannot guarantee that a “loaner” firearm will be available. If you do not own a pistol or revolver, you may contact us in advance and we may be able to make arrangements to provide one for your training.
• Holster: You must use a secure and well-fitting holster that retains your primary firearm near your dominant hip. “Secure” means that your pistol must not come out of the holster accidentally. Other types of holsters such as cross-draw, shoulder, ankle, belly-band, purse or fanny pack models are not acceptable.
• Ammunition: Minimum 1500 rounds factory ammunition for the primary handgun and 100 rounds factory ammunition for the secondary handgun.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ammunition may be hard to obtain from some suppliers. Make arrangements for gaining your ammunition well in advance!
• 4 magazines or speed loaders for your primary firearm
• Pouch for spare magazines or speed loaders (you must be able to carry a minimum of 24 rounds of ammunition on your person for all exercises)
• Second firearm does not require holster or speed loaders
• High intensity flashlight and spare batteries
• Hearing protection
• Wraparound eye protection – prescription glasses are acceptable
• Ball cap or cap with brim
• Jacket, vest, or heavy shirt to conceal your pistol
• Knee pads
• Hydration source
• Clothing and footwear suitable for all weather conditions
• Range bag or duffel that allows you to bring all gear to the line with you
• Cleaning equipment and materials in the correct caliber for your pistols
• Note Taking Material