1-Day Church Security Scenario Training- Queen Creek, AZ
June 13 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm MST$125.00
This course for church security personnel simulates real-world events that can happen and have occurred at churches across the country. Goals and objectives are outlined for each scenario, followed by critique and review.
Although we have a structured program, it is designed to facilitate continuous interaction, learning, and Q&A.
We’ve created more than 25 training scenarios. In this seminar, we focus on several that are most relevant to church protectors and the needs of your particular church.
• Use of force for law enforcement vs. civilian protectors
• Less lethal vs. lethal application of force
• Non-linear use of force decision-making
• Verbal and physical de-escalation strategies
• Communication between protectors (verbal and non-verbal)
• Deadly force risk analysis and collateral damage avoidance
POC: Dominic Rodger
Email: [email protected]