Contact Tracing Investigations Services
Strategos International has provided investigation solutions for our clients since 2002. Our extensive network and large project management experience from across the U.S. allows us to provide high-quality solutions with flexibility and scalability to healthcare organizations across the country.
At Strategos we provide both investigation services as well as real-time technology mapping solutions (facility or regional mapping solutions) to allow you to identify COVID-19 spread trends and “hot spots”.
A “contact tracing investigation” is a systematic process to:
- Identify person(s) (contacts) exposed to cases of infectious (COVID 19) disease
- Assessment of these contacts for infection (symptoms & timeframe) related to COVID-19 virus
- Referral for appropriate monitoring, social distancing, quarantine and treatment for contacts with exposure to COVID-19
These investigations will apply COVID contact tracing protocols to following scenarios:
- Recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 but no signs/symptoms
- Recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 with signs/symptoms
- Someone with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 with no history of ill contacts
The following jurisdiction-specific contract tracing tools and protocols will be included with each investigation:
- Receiving and assigning cases
- Documenting calls – Specifics of local processes and data collection
- Timely delivery of assessments and reports for each investigation
- Ability to work with non-English speaking contacts
- Ability to work with hearing-impaired contacts
For more information about how Strategos can assist you please click the button above to schedule a phone call.