The star of “Jurassic World” shared some nuggets of wisdom with an MTV audience.
We don’t normally draw inspiration from Hollywood types, but actor Chris Pratt hit the nail on the head at, of all things, an MTV awards show. During his acceptance speech for the Generation Award, he shared Pratt’s “9 Rules.” Some were silly. Some were serious. Here are our favorites.
- You have a soul. Be careful with it.
- Doesn’t matter what it is, earn it. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service, it feels good and it’s good for your soul.
- God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.
- Learn to pray. It’s easy and it’s so good for your soul.
- Nobody is perfect. … If you’re willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift.